The Procedure Prescribed for Filing Suits against Foreign Rulers, Ambassadors and Envoys

January 18, 2019 0 Comment

(b) By itself or another, trades within the local limits of the jurisdiction of the court; or

(c) Is in the possession of immovable property situate within those limits and is to be sued with reference to such property or for money charged thereon; or

(d) Has expressly or impliedly waived the privilege accorded to it by this section. (S. 86).

We Will Write a Custom Essay Specifically
For You For Only $13.90/page!

order now

A person may, however, as tenant of immovable property sue without such consent as is mentioned above, a foreign state, a foreign Ruler, ambassador, envoy or High Commissioner from whom he holds or claims to hold the property.

No such Ruler of a foreign State, ambassador, envoy or High Commissioner of a Commonwealth country shall be arrested and, except with the consent of the Central Government, certified in writing by a Secretary to the Government, no decree can be executed against the property of any foreign state, the ruler of a foreign State, ambassador or envoy of a foreign State or any High Commissioner of a Commonwealth country.


I'm Barbara!

Would you like to get a custom essay? How about receiving a customized one?

Check it out