What are the essential requisites of a plaint? (India)
(3) The name, description and place of residence of the defendant, so far as they can be ascertained;
(4) Where the plaintiff or the defendant is a minor or a person of unsound mind, a statement to that effect;
(5) The facts constituting the cause of action and when it arose;
(6) The facts showing that the court has jurisdiction;
(7) The relief which the plaintiff claims;
(8) When the plaintiff has allowed a set-off or relinquished a portion of his claim, the amount so allowed or relinquished; and
(9) A statement of the value of the subject-matter of the suit for the purpose of jurisdiction and of court fees, as the case admits. (O. 7, R. 1).